Due to the government regulations derived from the COVID19 pandemic, for your own safety and that of our human team, we ask you to read the following indications that all guests are obliged to abide by:
1. We suggest that all guests have their face masks for the mandatory situations determined in government regulations.
2. All guests will have their temperature taken. A copy of everyone's ID will be taken.
3. To avoid contact as much as possible, we will provide the minimum of verbal information on the hotel services during check-in, therefore, we will have an informative video in the reception area.
4. Check In is from 3 p.m. and until 7 p.m. Access or use of facilities will not be allowed before 3 p.m. If you want early or extended use, please consult the value and conditions to be able to comply with the protocols.
5. The use of the pool is limited to 50% of its capacity (12 simultaneous people only). We recommend staying no more than 3 continuous hours in this area. The furniture will be ready for compliance with social distancing, therefore it is not allowed to move it.
6. Breakfast is in self-service, so it is MANDATORY to show up with face masks and use disposable gloves that the hotel will provide.
7. If you do not want cleaning to be done to the room, you must leave the respective label on the door of the room. To clean the rooms, it is necessary that no person is inside the room.
8. If you decide to request express food services, you must wait at the hotel entrance. The person who delivers the express will not be able to enter the hotel facilities.
9. If during your stay you present symptoms related to COVID-19, you must notify it to the hotel personnel so that you immediately visit the doctor and the Hotel take the appropriate measures in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
We welcome you warmly!
The Jaco Lodge team